T.I. Scolds His Son King Harris For Not Knowing 2Pac & Will Smith History

T.I. Scolds His Son King Harris For Not Knowing 2Pac & Will Smith History

The world of news
0

 




Hip Hop legend T.I. was shocked and disappointed by his son King Harris' lack of knowledge about two of the most iconic rapper-turned-actors in the industry: 2Pac and Will Smith.


The father and son duo were having a conversation about the greatest of all time (G.O.A.T.) in various fields, as part of Complex's "GOAT Talk" series. When T.I. named 2Pac as the G.O.A.T. rapper-turned-actor, King was stunned to learn that the late rap icon had an acting career.


"2Pac was an actor?! I ain't know 2Pac was an actor!" King exclaimed, causing T.I. to point to the door and tell him to "get out."


King tried to defend himself by saying that he thought the actor who played Bishop in Juice was a lookalike of 2Pac, but T.I. was not buying it. He reminded his son that the movie credits clearly showed Tupac Shakur's name on the screen.


"What are you talking about? How could you embarrass me like this?!" T.I. scolded his son, who argued that 2Pac was before his time.


Things got worse for King when T.I. mentioned Will Smith as another contender for the G.O.A.T. rapper-turned-actor. King admitted that he did not know that Smith had a rap career, which made T.I. put his head in his hands.


T.I. then gave his son a brief history lesson on The Fresh Prince, who won the first Grammy as a rapper and opened the door for other rappers to attend the prestigious award show.



"I feel like you're about to tell me Denzel Washington was a rapper," King joked, getting a laugh out of his frustrated father.


The hilarious clip can be watched below at the 45-second mark.


[![T.I. and King Harris on GOAT Talk]]


The humorous exchange between T.I. and King came just days after they had a heated argument at an Atlanta Falcons game. The pair were seen yelling at each other in a luxury suite at the Mercedes-Benz Stadium, after King claimed that he had a tough upbringing.


T.I. and his wife Tiny disagreed with King's statement, and the verbal spat turned physical when T.I. put his son in a headlock and told him: "You are embarrassing yourself and your family! Boy, you can't do nothing with me! Ain't shit you can do with me!"


However, it seems that the family drama has been resolved, as T.I. posted a message of support for King on Instagram: "Fck what dis internet talkin bout… Da HFamily Tied Like a Knot. We all We Got…4LIFE… Ima RIDE to da heavens or da depths of HELL bout my Jr.& ain’t nothing gon change that."


T.I. is known for being a proud and protective father of his seven children, who often appear on his reality show T.I. & Tiny: The Family Hustle. King, who is the third oldest child of T.I., is also following his father's footsteps in the music industry, as he has released several singles and mixtapes under the stage name Kid Saiyan.

Post a Comment

0Comments

Please Select Embedded Mode To show the Comment System.*