Taylor Swift Is Not Sorry for ‘Pissing Off a Few Dads, Brads and Chads’ at Travis Kelce’s Games

Taylor Swift Is Not Sorry for ‘Pissing Off a Few Dads, Brads and Chads’ at Travis Kelce’s Games

The world of news
0

 Taylor Swift expresses her desire to be excluded from the narrative of being shown too much during Kansas City Chiefs games.


In a recent interview with TIME Person of the Year, Swift said, "I don’t know how they know what suite I’m in. There’s a camera, like, a half-mile away, and you don’t know where it is, and you have no idea when the camera is putting you in the broadcast, so I don’t know if I’m being shown 17 times or once. I’m just there to support Travis [Kelce]. I have no awareness of if I’m being shown too much and pissing off a few dads, Brads and Chads." Swift has been spotted at five of Kelce’s games since September, confirming to TIME that the twosome were officially a couple when she went to her first game on September 24. ¹¹

Post a Comment

0Comments

Please Select Embedded Mode To show the Comment System.*